Face of the Day 19/02/2016

Friday, February 19, 2016

Today my face of the day includes:

Soap and Glory One heck of a blot primer
Mac Studio fix fluid in NC30
Borjois Healthy face powder
Borjois Blusher pot in Lilac rose
Rimmel Wonderfull cucumber mascara
Rimmel long lasting lip liner in Tiramasu
Rimmel long lasting lipstick in Birthday suit

This is usually my everyday work makeup, I don't usually wear too much on my eyes as they are quite big and if I do my eyes seems to go dark like panda eyes. I focus on flawless skin and lip more and Mac does it for me.

Borjois is new to me, I bought this powder recently and I actually like this better than my Mac studio fix powder. It last longer and keeps me matte too. I apply mainly on my t-zone (forhead, nose, undereye and chin).

Share your FOTD in the comment below

Don't forget to share and subscribe

Twitter: @ak_bblogger
Instagram: Aki_khanom
Snapchat : Aki47_aki
Email: Akhanom47@hotmail.co.uk

                         Stay beautiful
                                  Aki
                                   X

You Might Also Like

0 comments